Test your English
- She’s got nice tooths / teeth.
- Do you like tennis / the tennis?
- This is yours. These are my / mine.
- These are the babies’ / babie’s toys.
- It’s a small green / green small ball.
- They leaved / left quickly.
- She didn’t wait / didn’t waited.
- I don’t like go / going to work.
- I’ve got some eggs and some butter / butters.
- She’s more famous / famouser than he is.
- I won’t / willn’t go tonight.
- They used / used to work in a circus.
- My mum told me to not go / not to go to the party.
- Not smoking / Not to smoke is a good idea.
- They’re enjoying themselves / theirselves.
- She’s got nice teeth. (Book 1, Unit 21)
- Do you like tennis? (Unit 24)
- This is yours. These are mine. (Unit 29)
- These are the babies’ toys. (Unit 30)
- It’s a small green ball. (Unit 34)
If you got most of these questions right, move on to Level 2. If you had trouble with these questions you need Graphic Grammar 1 to help you start learning English grammar.
- They left quickly. (Book 2, Unit 11)
- She didn’t wait. (Unit 12)
- I don’t like going to work. (Unit 21)
- I’ve got some eggs and some butter. (Unit 23)
- She’s more famous than he is. (Unit 32)
Too easy? Move on to Level 3. Too hard? Get Graphic Grammar 2 (coming soon) to help you improve your English grammar.
- I won’t go tonight. (Book 3, Unit 2)
- They used to work in a circus. (Unit 10)
- My mum told me not to go to the party. (Unit 19)
- Not smoking is a good idea. (Unit 29)
- They’re enjoying themselves. (Unit 34)
Now it’s getting harder. How did you go? These questions related to Graphic Grammar 3 (coming soon) and will help you to advance your English grammar.